Visiting Times / How to find us
Visiting hours on all wards are 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. each day. Please heed the needs of your fellow patients. If you do not wish to receive visitors, please notify our nursing staff of this.
Visits to inpatients
The following rules must be observed to protect patients and staff:
- Visits are only permitted in approved exceptional cases after consulting the respective treatment team
- when entering or leaving the hospital, one adult accompanying person is permitted
- Visitors and companions with COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, cold or “flu” symptoms) are not permitted
- Masks are compulsory in the entire area of St. Claraspital, including the park – also for patients leaving their room. Only surgical masks are permitted. If you do not have your own mask, the Claraspital will provide you with one. You can get these at reception.
- Hygiene guidelines must be followed: wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
How to find us
Larger view of map
St. Claraspital AG
Phone: + 41 61 685 85 85
Fax: + 41 61 691 95 18
Leave the motorway at the "Wettstein" exit, follow the signs for "Grenzach/Wyhlen", turn right into Bäumlihofstrasse, then left into Paracelsusstrasse. Claraspital has its own covered parking.
By public transport
Take tram number 2 or number 6 going towards Bad. Bahnhof / Riehen Grenze and get off at the stop "Hirzbrunnen/Claraspital", or take bus number 34 and get off at the stop "Im Heimatland".
Our business hours run from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Outside the phone times our reception is manned around the clock.
T: 061 685 85 85