Our activities revolve at all times around the care of sick people, our attention is always focused on you as the patient.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive care adapted to the patient's needs. Communication and a good, open relationship between nurse, patient and the patient's family are important elements. They are the only way in which an atmosphere of trust can be established and nursing can take place in the spirit of partnership.While you are at Claraspital employees from various disciplines will look after you, providing expert and humane care. Standardized nursing records enable care to be planned, implemented and evaluated seamlessly. Shift changes take place at the bedside so that you and your family can be involved in all decisions relevant to your care.
We review our nursing services continuously so that they can be constantly improved and developed. A large number of standards and guidelines have been developed in all parts of the hospital to ensure a high quality of care.
Claraspital employs well-trained nursing staff. There are nurses with an advanced level of qualification working on every ward. Many nurses also complete specialist post-qualification training.
We also train train healthcare professionals at our hospital. You will therefore come into contact with students at different stages of training. Trainees are always accompanied and monitored by a qualified member of nursing staff.
What you can expect
- A motivated, well-trained team (including trainees and students who are always supervised by a qualified nurse)
- Respect and appreciation
- Understanding for your situation
- Personal freedom
- Willingness to talk
- Nursing care adapted to your needs, discussed and planned with you, reviewed for effect and adapted as necessary
- Continuity of care
- Competent nursing care in line with the latest findings
- A professional, responsible approach
- Involvement of your family after consultation with you
- Efficient coordination of all your appointments with the various interdisciplinary services
- Thorough preparation for discharge
Our business hours run from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Outside the phone times our reception is manned around the clock.
T: 061 685 85 85